Things to do at The Ranch
- Hiking or nature walks- plenty of roads and trails to exercise and enjoy the ranch
- Guided Jeep Tours – See all of the beautiful land and wildlife as you enjoy spectacular views at lookout points
- Watch the Sunset on top of Sunset Hill –“ A must”
- Float on the lake or hang out on the dock
- Volleyball for larger groups
- Shooting Range for pistols or rifles
- Shooting Sporting clays
- Throw some Corn Hole or Washers in the Back yard
Things to do in Bandera
There is plenty to do without going far at all. Explore downtown Bandera, The Cowboy Capital of the World, where there are Saturday staged shootouts, plenty of shopping, restaurants, bars with dance floors and the beautiful Medina River Park. Horseback riding and the Hill Country State Natural Area (with hiking, biking, and horse trails) are also down the road from Venado Springs Ranch.
Places to go nearby:
There are also many activities and day trips that are an easy drive from Venado Springs Ranch where many of the “Texas Must See” are located.
- 25 miles from Boerne - Shopping and Antiquing
- 25 miles from Kerrville – River Park, Shopping and Antiquing
- 45 miles from San Antonio - The Alamo with the river walk eating and shopping, Fiesta Texas, Seaworld, Golfing, Etc.
- 50 miles from Concan (Garner State Park/Frio River) – float the river
- 55 miles from Fredrickburg - Shopping, Antiquing, Wine Tasting tours